If you want something that is going to make your home stand out and be a bit different from the other siding materials on homes around Minneapolis, then vertical HardiePanel® fiber cement siding might be the best for you and your home. James Hardie fiber cement siding is often the choice of homeowners here in Minnesota because it stands up so well to our climate, and the excellent warranty that The James Hardie Company backs their products with means you can be sure it’s going to last for years.
Not only does this look vertical siding have a different look from the traditional lap siding, but you can also grab some other benefits that come with it when you choose to have it installed on your home:
- Perfect for All Heights – This is a perfect siding for those high, tight spots where horizontal siding might not be a good fit. That makes it excellent for gables. Look how well it fits on this home shown below, especially above the small dormer. It is a great style siding for barn-style homes, large estates or ranch and farmhouse type homes. It works for small cottages and lake cabins as well.
- Can Be Used for a Mix and Match Look – HardiePanel® vertical siding works well when used as an accent, as on the upper gable areas on the home shown below.
- Available in Many Wood Tones and Colors – You can match the farmhouse style you’re going for best when it comes to choosing from many wood tones that this siding comes in.
- Textured – It is textured so it gives off the same appearance that actual wood would give have. This siding can fool most everyone.
- Gives That Farmhouse Appearance – When you want something earthy that gives off that country look, then this is the siding that is going to get the job done. Plus, it still looks upscale and fresh.
- Very Affordable – HardiePanel siding is also affordable when it comes to siding just about any structure out there. You won’t have to worry about spending too much to have nice siding put on your home.
- Durable and Dependable – HardiePanel® siding is not only durable against all types of weather but it is dependable so that you do not have to worry about it falling off, getting holes or just wearing out extremely fast.
- Fire-Resistant – With fiber cement siding you get the look of wood but without the drawbacks. It’s got a high fire rating because it’s extremely resistant to combustion, making it one of the safest products you can install on the outside of your home if you’re concerned about fire.
If you’re considering HardiePanel® (or any other siding product) for your home here in the Minneapolis area, give us a call here at Window Outfitters.We provide the durable, dependable siding choices that can really make your Minnesota home stand out. We are a preferred siding installation contractor for James Hardie fiber cement siding for the Twin Cities, and we are a licensed Minnesota siding company.