This time of year people get a little concerned about how well their homes are protected. With the winter weather we’ve been having here in the Twin Cities, that’s understandable. The two main protective elements of any home – including those here in the Minneapolis area – are the roof and the siding. Protecting the outside of your home can easily be done through the use of the right siding material. We highly recommend fiber cement from The James Hardie Company®.
Hardie is one of those siding choices that can really make the home stand out as well as also provide it with the protection that it needs. (The home shown at here is one of our projects.)
James Hardie siding provides numerous styles, colors and more for you to work with when you’re choosing which is going to work the best for your home.
Why James Hardie® Siding Is the Best Choice for Minnesota Homes
James Hardie has perfected their siding over the years to provide the best product for homeowners worldwide. But they’ve also engineered it to be specifically the best for particular climates, including ours. It’s one of the reasons Hardie siding is our top recommendation for homes here in Minneapolis.
Here are some of the reasons why we believe James Hardie siding is the best siding option for homes in our area:
- It is low maintenance. You don’t have to worry about painting it every year when you choose their ColorPlus Technology™ finish. It needs a simple hose-down or wash to keep it looking great, and the color lasts for years.
- Multiple style options are available to fit in with the look that you need. You can personalize your home by your taste when using the James Hardie® siding that works with the architecture of your home.
- It resists damage from wind, extreme temperatures, hail, and moisture.
- Better curb appeal and more beauty. This is what comes with the James Hardie siding that is put on your home. You want to make sure that you have the right color and style for your home and this is done through the right James Hardie® siding.
- It provides durability and strength. It can protect against rain, wind and other weather elements that would otherwise provide the home with too much damage. Insects and other pests are not going to bother the home either, because the siding is resistant damage by these would-be invaders.
The siding of your home is important to how well it is protected. This is why it is crucial to do some homework and evaluate the siding you’re going to have installed on your home. As a Minnesota siding contractor, we firmly believe James Hardie® siding is one of the best.
Time to replace your siding and get your home well protected? Speak with us here at Window Outfitters to start the process. We offer free, no-obligation consultations in your home. Call us today to make an appointment.