Comfort Line Fiberglass Windows & Doors
Experts agree that replacing your windows is one of the best home improvements you can make in terms of return on investment. Depending on which type of windows you choose, you can expect to recover from 70-83% of the cost of the windows by increasing the value on your home. Combine that with the heating and savings you’ll realize with today’s energy-efficient windows and those new windows will more than pay for themselves in a very short time. And since fiberglass is made from natural materials, it’s a great choice for those seeking a greener window. Fiberglass window frames provide the look of wood without sacrificing trees; they also deliver the maintenance-free benefits of vinyl windows without synthetic composition.
Why Choose Fiberglass Windows For Your Minnesota Home?
With the many window frames available – wood, aluminum, vinyl, and more – you may wonder why fiberglass windows could be the right choice for your home. While not every window is right for every home, fiberglass windows are often the best choice for any situation.
- Fiberglass windows are 9x stronger than vinyl, and 3x stronger than aluminum
- Fiberglass window frames have superior thermal performance, an important factor with our cold winters and hot summers
- Fiberglass windows are virtually maintenance-free – no caulking or repainting or staining
Fiber Frame Windows from Comfort Line – The Answer to All Your Window Needs
Window Outfitters is proud to be a Twin Cities area contractor installer of Fiber Frame Windows from Comfort Line. Why? This company has a history of producing superior quality products. Since higher-quality windows deliver more in terms of return on investment as well as performance, we’re pleased to be able to offer this excellent line of window products. Fiber Frame Windows provide:
- Condensation resistance – no mold or mildew build-up
- Ease of cleaning – with tilt- or lift-in window panels, cleaning your windows from inside of your home is easy – no struggling with ladders
- Glass panes constructed of Neat Glass - a unique glass product which actually cleans itself – your windows stay cleaner longer
- Glass packages available so you can ‘solar tune’ the windows on each side of your home for the particular sun exposure
- Screwless corners for weather-tight construction
If you’ve got more questions, we’d be happy to talk with you about how fiberglass windows could be the right window solution for your home.