Integrity Fiberglass Replacement Windows & Doors from Marvin
Minnesota’s own Marvin Windows & Doors is well known for their beautiful wood windows and doors, but they also have another line homeowners in the Minneapolis area should consider: Integrity fiberglass windows and doors.
Marvin recognized the need for a low-maintenance, durable alternative to the traditional beauty of real wood windows and doors, and their Integrity fiberglass products come as close as possible to the real thing, without any of the drawbacks of genuine wood.
Crafted of Ultrex®, an incredibly durable pultruded fiberglass material, Integrity replacement windows and doors are tough, energy efficient, and beautiful. Ultrex® fiberglass is one of the toughest window materials available, stronger than any other on the market. And with their modern features and options allowing for customization, these windows and doors can work for just about any replacement project.
- Easy to clean
- Easy to operate
- Modern features
- Real wood interiors that are stainable to match your existing woodwork
- High performing glass combined with Ultrex® creates products that exceed EnergyStar® standards
- Integrity’s Wood-Ultrex® real wood interior option allows you to stain the interior wood grain to match your existing woodwork. This is the only way to get the warmth and beauty of real wood!
Because Integrity fiberglass windows and doors from Marvin are so highly rated in terms of energy efficiency, your home will be comfortable all year round, regardless of the outside temperature. And Minnesota’s rain, hail, and snow are no match for Ultrex® fiberglass either – your doors and windows will keep looking good and performing well for years to come.
Marvin Integrity Fiberglass Windows – A Wide Range of Available Styles
Choose from common window styles as well as specialty types:
- Single and double hung
- Bay and Bow
- Corner (two windows mulled together at a 45® angle – perfect for uninterrupted views in the corner of a room
- Round top (available in double hung, crank-out casement, and push-out casement)
- Tilt and turn hopper
- 8 special shapes, including triangle and octagon, in sizes up to 49 square feet
Marvin Integrity Fiberglass Doors
The same expert craftsmanship and superior materials Marvin delivers in their windows are also available in these exterior door styles:
- Sliding patio doors
- French doors, available in sliding, in-swing, or out-swing models
Window and Door Options Available to Customize Your Choices
When you select your Marvin Integrity replacement windows or doors, you’ll be able to choose from many options, including screens, built-in shades, grilles, glass options, and more. Marvin also has a proprietary window control feature to guard against unintended openings – making windows much safer for homes with children or pets. Windows and doors can also be integrated into a ‘smart’ home with available lock status sensors.
We believe Marvin Integrity fiberglass windows and doors are perfect for homes here in the Twin Cities area, and we are proud to install these products.