Weather Shield Windows & Doors
Weather Shield® Windows & Doors – Great for Minnesota Homes
When it comes to replacement windows for Minneapolis & St. Paul MN area homes, there is no one window that's right for every home. That's why we're pleased to offer windows and entry doors from Weather Shield, one of the door and window industry’s leading manufacturers. Their product selection is second to none, and you can choose wood windows and patio doors with aluminum, vinyl, or fiberglass cladding for maintenance-free exteriors. Weather Shield also offers a variety of steel and fiberglass exterior entry doors which hold up well to our harsh climate.
Why Choose Weather Shield®?
There are lots of reasons to select replacement windows and doors from this Wisconsin company, including:
- Weather Shield has been an innovative pioneer in the industry
- Window and door products are custom crafted, not mass-produced
- Countless options provide great flexibility in design
- Weather Shield is an Energy Star Partner; their Zo-e-Shield Glass is the top energy-efficient glazing available, which means you’ll save money on heating and cooling
- Windows and doors are constructed of premium quality materials
- Weather Shield has been recognized as a Wisconsin 'Business Friend of the Environment' for their commitment to environmental stewardship and manufacturing of environmentally responsible window and door products
Weather Shield® Offers Four Lines of Window and Patio Doors to Choose From
Weather Shield has windows and patio doors to meet the needs of most homes, and their many options and upgrades mean you can indulge your creativity and not break your budget.
Weather Shield Premium Series™ Products: Windows and patio doors (sliding, telescoping, and bifold) constructed with old-world craftsmanship. Aluminum exterior cladding.
Weather Shield Signature Series™ Products: Aluminum-clad wood windows and patio doors with a wide range of design options with extreme energy efficiency.
Weather Shield Aspire Series™ Products: These vinyl-clad windows and doors offer classic good looks combined with the convenience of low maintenance. They are extremely durable and offer excellent resistance to water and air infiltration.
Weather Shield® Products: With this premium product line you can choose between aluminum clad or all-wood windows and patio doors that provide strength and durability and deliver great energy efficiency.
To find out more about having Weather Shield windows and doors installed in your home, call us today to schedule a personal consultation in your home. We offer free, no-obligation estimates. We are a licensed Minneapolis area window and door company, serving the entire Twin Cities area and surrounding communities.